setting up your own matrix server
If you've ever considered running your own matrix server I can help. It's pretty easy with all the scripts and docker-compose files I've setup.
1) Setup docker and docker-compose
2) edit 2 config files to the settings you want for matrix
3) Run the traefic docker setup: dock-traefik-pull && dock-traefik-up
4) Run the matrix docker setup: dock-matrix-pull && dock-matrix-up
5) Login and start using your new matrix server and hosted element website.
This is a single user instance used by polymerwitch. Checkout my bio and my commitment to the fediverse for more info.